Last update: April 26, 2020
Changes: Added 5.3.1-5.3.7, 7.7
Part 1 «User Agreement and Policy on Ragnarok Server»
- 1.1 Server rules apply to all players without exception.
- 1.2 User automatically accepts the rules after account registration.
- 1.3 Ignorance or misunderstanding of the rules does not exempt you from liability in case of their violation.
- 1.4 Advertising or providing any information about other game servers is not allowed.
- 1.5 Server staff does not consider personal questions and requests for the purchase of game characters, leveling, and game values.
- 1.6 Server staff reserves the right to:
- 1. Consider the actions of players at their discretion and apply sanctions not provided for by these rules, if necessary.
- 2. Review and make decisions on collective inquiries from players.
- 3. Changing the rules without notice and consent of the players.
- 4. Make changes to the game server, as well as its services at its discretion.
- 1.7 The account owner is always responsible for his account, even if the owner shares his account details or game account is hacked.
- 1.8 In case of repeated violations, we are entitled to apply more severe sanctions..
Part 2. «Game Client and Third-Party Software»
- 2.1.1 Using custom GRF files like Grayworld, DarkSide, etc.
- 2.1.2 Using multiple windows/hardware (Exception: BattleGrounds, Events, Fishing).
- 2.1.3 Using skill-spam auto-clickers (in active window only).
- 2.1.4 Using auto-potion software (in active window only).
- 2.1.5 Using AI only in single window.
- 2.1.6 Using Auto-Abracadabra visual script.
- 2.2.1 Modify the game client to obtain any advantage related to the gameplay.
- 2.2.2 Using packet and visual bots.
- 2.2.3 Using timer scripts and auto-clickers for auto-feed/auto-wing/anti-afk/auto-hide and etc.
Part 3. «Accounts and names of the characters»
Security of your account.
- 3.1 Your account name and email is a passport for your characters. Only with this information you can rely on the help of server staff.
- 3.1.1 You may be denied support if during the registration process you used a temporary e-mail, or it is not an existing email address.
- 3.1.1 You may be denied support if during the registration process you used a Proxy-Server, Web-Proxy (Anonymizer), VPN Service, VPS/VDS or Dedicated Server, Services/Addons to change IP or TOR Browser.
- 3.2 Character name must be legible and pronounceable.
- 3.2.1 Using obscene, provocative, offensive or inappropriate nicknames is not allowed.
- 3.2.2 Using NPC and Town names, names similar to the names of server staff is not allowed.
Purchase, sale, exchange gaming values (RMT - Real Money Trading)
- 3.3 You are responsible for the security of your account. Please choose strong passwords and do not share information to outsiders.
- 3.4 When you send your account details to third parties (including members of the guild, friends, scammers, links, viruses), your gaming values will not be returned.
- 3.5 When you send your gaming values to third parties (including members of the guild, friends, scammers, links, viruses), your gaming values will not be returned.
- 3.6 The server staff is not responsible for stolen gaming values. The next time, please choose a strong password and keep it secret.
- 3.7 Please do not use the same combination of login/password/e-mail from others and on other game projects.
- 3.8 Server staff will not require you account passwords. We have all the information about your account. We may require to inform your login/username, ISP name, email and IP address.
- 3.9 Unauthorized access to game accounts, hacking of accounts, including brute-force uses databases from other servers is not allowed.
- 3.10 Purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) for real money or their equivalent: PayPal, Web money, Western Union and similar analogues is not allowed.
- 3.11 Disseminate information about the purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) for real money or their equivalent: PayPal, Web money, Western Union and similar analogues is not allowed.
- 3.12 Dissemination of information about the purchase, sale and exchange gaming values (Items, Zeny, Cash Points, Accounts) between other Ragnarok Online servers and other games is not allowed.
Part 4. «Game play»
4.2 Battlegrounds gameplay
- 4.1.1 Is not allowed using bugs in the game client or server side to receive any advantage or affecting server stability and withholding information about it.
- 4.1.2 Disrespectful and humiliating attitude towards other players is not allowed.
- 4.1.3 Pretending to be server staff on the server is not allowed
- 4.1.4 Is not allowed requesting and use secret information from other players, such as account details, PIN codes, payment information, etc
- 4.1.5 In the towns is not allowed use skills too often and open warp portals on respawn cell.
- 4.1.6 Disrespectful appeal to staff server is not allowed. Server staff actions and decisions in relation to the players is not disputed.
- 4.1.7 Is not allowed using items near players that interfere another player, with the exception of the situation PvP and MvP.
- 4.1.8 Is not allowed harass other players and server staff.
- 4.1.9 Use @noks command to prevent stealing monsters. Similar questions are not considered server staff.
- 4.1.10 Using “Ice Wall” skill is not allowed for blocking a standard warp portal on other location.
4.3 MvP/Mini-Boss gameplay
- 4.2.1 Using multiple windows/hardware.
- 4.2.2 Stay AFK.
- 4.2.3 Using Anti-AFK scripts.
- 4.2.4 Be an inactive and useless player.
- 4.2.5 Using auto-follow.
- 4.2.6 Abusing @bgvote command.
4.4 Vending gameplay
- 4.3.1 Allowed any interference on MvP and Miniboss.
- 4.3.2 Kill steal on MvP and Miniboss (except for those minibosses to which the @noks command applies) is allowed.
4.5 Dead Branches, Bloody Branches, Azoth or Hylozoist Card
- 4.4.1 Do not put false advertisements in the shop title with the intention of deceiving buyers.
- 4.4.2 Do not attempt to block vending locations for the sole sake of reserving space. Server staff reserves the right to kick and/or punish violators of shops at their discretion.
- 4.4.3 Do not set up a Buying Store with prices less than their value sale to NPC.
- 4.5.1 All monsters from Dead Branches and Bloody Branches are FFA (Free For All)
- 4.5.2 Server Staff have the right to clean locations at its discretion
- Please understand that ill-mannered activities with DB/BB cannot be completely prevented.
- We understand your frustration and we thank you for your patience.
Part 5. «Communication»
Communication with the Server Staff
- 5.1.1 Is not allowed insults, threats, blackmail, sexual harassment, incitement of ethnic, Interracial discord.
- 5.1.2 Is not allowed spam and flood in general chat, writing one word per line, writing all uppercase words (CAPS LOCK), repetitive messages, annoying advertising messages.
- 5.1.3 Is not allowed gossiping, share misinformation about server staff and other players.
- 5.1.4 Rules of communication in the Guild regulated according to the rules of the Guild and Guild Leader.
- 5.1.5 Rules of communication in the Party regulated according to the rules of the Party Leader.
- 5.1.6 Is not allowed using and promotion of any form of the game or gaming community images with Nazi symbols or similar to Nazi attributes and symbols of confusion. A Nazi symbols is prohibited in many forms, the current legislation in most European countries and is considered offensive.
Communication in IRC channels
- 5.2.1 When communicating with the server staff player must be courteous, polite and patient. The player must briefly, clearly and without the use of slang to talk about their problem or answer questions posed server staff.
- 5.2.2 Player must not interrupt the server staff, to speak about his professional abilities, sarcastically mocked him.
- 5.2.3 Is not allowed to ask the server staff to do something that is not part of his duties.
- 5.2.4 Responding to questions from the server staff prohibited concealment, false misrepresentation.
- 5.2.5 Do not induce the server staff for no reason, creating obstacles and distract from the server staff duties.
- 5.2.6 Server staff does not respond to questions about the gameplay.
- 5.3.1 Flood and spam are prohibited in all channels (for example, writing the same type of messages several times in a row, writing meaningless messages, etc).
- 5.3.2 Sending trading messages to channels other than #trade is strictly prohibited.
- 5.3.3 Sending messages in a language other than English to the #main channel is prohibited.
- 5.3.4 Sending political, nationalistic or racist messages is prohibited.
- 5.3.5 Sending messages about illegal drugs is prohibited (according to the laws of the Netherlands).
- 5.3.6 Sending messages about the sale and purchase of drugs is prohibited.
- 5.3.7 Sending messages with insults to the administration and taunts at the administration is prohibited.
Part 6. «Punishment»
- 6.1 Sanctions are applied if there is direct evidence of violations.
- 6.1.1 Report from another player
- 1. Screenshot or Replay attached to the complaint on the character.
- 2. Must necessarily be clear violation of the rules and violator nickname.
- 3. Editing screenshots or image resizing is not allowed.
- 4. Chat should be open to a maximum height.
- 5. The validity of the screenshot is not more than 3 days.
- 6.1.2 If you were noticed by Server Staff at the time of violation.
- 6.1.3 Server logs, directly indicating a violator.
- 6.2 All reports should be sent using Support Tickets. Reports sended by other means will not be considered.
Part 7. «Sanctions list»
Server staff may apply the following sanctions on violators
- 7.1 Account blocking - Temporary or permanent account blocking.
- 7.2 Blocking IP - Blocking access to the game server from a specific IP or group of IP.
- 7.3 Blocking hardware - Blocking access to the game server from a specific hardware or group of hardware.
- 7.4 Confiscation of property - Complete or partial confiscation of property from one character or all characters on game account.
- 7.5 IRC Mute - Blocking send messages in IRC channel(s).
- 7.6 Jail time - Temporarily sends the character to prison.
- 7.7 Battlegrounds Ban - Temporary ban for several games.